Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Holidaying in Ibiza

After three stressful months of heavy campaigning, I (Naseem) and my friend (the owner of this blog) are spending a few weeks of vacation in Ibiza. We had planned to take a long break from blogging. But with the gentle sound of the waves and listening to Layla by Eric Clapton, I feel relaxed enough to write another post. Why not use the free WIFI in our rooms for a good purpose?

After our dedicated services to Dr Munavvar's campaign, some of his rich supporters were kind enough to pay for a grand holiday, and we received some cash to deposit in a Cayman's bank too. There is a surplus of money after the campaign, and it is being spent wisely.

Everybody is taking a break after the campaign but we are sure that most of the members from our experienced team will stay with us to finish the final hurdle of our mission: that is to send Dr Munavvar to Theemuge.

Le Cute Majid is planning to open a shop in Paris based on his recent experience of distributing CK perfume during Munavvar's campaign. Rado Zahir is negotiating with leading brands in Europe to sell more watches to Maldivians after a surge in demand following the Citizen watch distribution. KD is in Thailand to buy new goods for his Fresh Air shop. Qasim has given a nice bonus in recognition of the CD that KD released during the campaign.

Kurendhoo Mahir is in an unknown location on a secret mission. Kalbe has received an indication from the Hillary Clinton campaign that he will be hired as chief strategist. She is still looking for an experienced political strategist after Mark Penn was fired. Abbas Adil Riza is translating Dr Munavvar's biography From Russia with Law. Thuthubey and Mondale have never been since the night of 25 April.

Qasim Ibrahim is investing on a new chilli field at Sun Island. Villa Chilli products will be sold at Local Market with lower prices to compete with and undermine the local small scale farmers.

"Villa Chilli is grown in fertile soil of Sun Island, using organic fertilizers and are much better than Elken products," a statement read by Ratziin Videsse said.

As for me I am making plans to expand my clothes business. With the money that I received after the campaign, and the backing of the rich people who have become my friends, I can increase the frequency of my trips to Thailand. Previously I had to struggle to go there once in a month, but now I am thinking of going there once a week and earn some bonus miles from Bangkok Airways. Ooooh. Thailand is so tempting. Once I return to Male I will be looking for a larger space to relocate my shop, and from a prime location too. Life has been good to me since I started going to Al Fresco.

As for my friend (this blog's owner) I think he is also trying to begin a new chapter in life by abandoning his current job as a supervisor in a small scale construction company.

I miss the gang at Al Fresco. There at our tables everybody is an expert. Topics change from night to night, from time to time. Be it philosophy or world business, everybody has an opinion. I owe my maturity and outlook of life to the group. Previously I was a nobody, an unknown smalltime businessman. Now I am recognized as a person with some potential. When I first started going to Al Fresco I sat in awe, listening to Kalbe speak. Then I met the great man himself, the Doc, and I wondered what I was doing in life all years.

I have not seen the Doc since the night of April 25. He must be hibernating, calculating his next move, using that brain of his, fine tuned in Moscow by KGB. With the jubilant victory in the MDP Primaries there is no question that he will be our President.

"The Doc has only one thing to decide. Whether he will be entering Theemuge through the main gate at Orchid Magu or whether he should use the side entrance near Kesto's house," a close aide of the Doc explained.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why dont you send him to Theemuge on an Eid holiday if he wants to enter the palace that badly? He can do the Eid Salaam and come out.

Anonymous said...

His victory will become legendary ,the story of his succesful victory will be taught to primary students of all schools world wide. Soon the book "a primary winner" will be released as a sequel to harry potter.

And a short documentary called " escape to victory"will be released in all major cities of Russia.
Footage of munavvar's bicycle kick will be shown to public every second

Anonymous said...

Radziin Vitesse is giving money from Reefside Zahir and Lecute Majid to all ngos in Maldives in a bid to influence them. This is part of a plan to get presidency for Gasim Ibrahim or to a person who can be controlled by Gasim. Make some investigation into the activities of this group.

Anonymous said...

thank you Mr.Ganagaa for your tireless effort against the brute, the failed, the stupid, the one and only DOC!

Anonymous said...

Abbas and 2vote mahir held a press conference to celebrate munavvar's victory,and "please go latheef" opening his own FM channel to celebrate munavvar's landslide and earthquake victory.

At munavvar's victory nite Gogo latheef kissed munavvar and said " I love this man greatman"

Anonymous said...

MP Sappe dho Mi BLog ga liyaneeee...

Justice bulding kaareega huregen dhin interview kahla vaahaka meega mi vaneee