Wednesday, November 12, 2008

i like you. i hoping you like me too.

very boring now because in mvblogsphere everybody talking politics. i am going to night class English class to improve my english. this poem is dedicate to Lubna, very beautiful girl in my class. ever since I see Lubna, i am falling in love.

your eyes,
like diamonds,
sparkling,
your lips,
like jewelry,
when you smile.

i like you.
i hoping you like me too.

you walk like,
a graceful maakana.
and you talk like
the singing of Madonna.

i like you.
i hoping you like me too.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

darling that's so pretty

Anonymous said...

who is munavvaru boagoveetha? your english is good enough for anehdhivehiraajje remember your beloved gasim is home minister so no need for speak good enlish.

Anonymous said...

you english is good. no need of night class. go o'level class. home minister taking o'level class also. this poyam is so pretty. prettier than Lubna.

Anonymous said...

you should realise that when you call people alchoholic and such, when you condemn and mock a person... they have families that are forever scarred by your words.
there is no need to be so crass, disrespectful... have some class wen you express your views... try to contain your vulgarity to a level that they do not have to face.

Anonymous said...

wot is lubna to do with who is munavvaru. is lubna really munavvaru in disguise?

Anonymous said...

lol. and you? anonymous as well or are my eyes deceiving me?

hardly think the daughter would defend him though. or havent you heard?

im just not on par with vulgarity.