Sunday, November 30, 2008

Naseem stuck in Bangkok

My friend Naseem who polish english for this blog stuck at Bangkok because airport closed. Bangkok people protest because they don't like government. Naseem went to Bangkok to buy clothes for his clothes shop.

"This is huge loss," Naseem told me on phone using a Dhiraagu roaming phone.

I not going to night classes now. Because our teacher has left to Australia to get PhD in English. So I can't see Lubna now. Lubna now looking for job from President's Office.

I hear from Reethi Rah strike from TV. When I left my island I worked as roomboy in resort. I know resort employers very badly treating employees. I very sad to hear news Gasim and Sawad can't control mess. I don't support resort lease for 50 years also.

Now no night classes. So I write politics again in this blog. But English polishing only after Naseem come back from Bangkok. As experienced person in tourism industry as roomboy I will write on issues. I suggest Nasheed fire Sawad and Gasim immediately.

Sawad as running mate Gasim failed. Now with Sawad and Gasim as ministers Anni will fail too. Anni should also make Dr Munavvar Speical Advisor to President to deal this political crisis.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Naseeem is always playing games with O2 phone and not attending Selby Star