Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Naseem joins Republican Party

Naseem has joined Republican Party. ADK Nashid give him 50,000 rufiya to join. Naseem will go Bangkok to get new clothes for shop.

I still not make final decision. I am waiting for Dr Munavvar do something. I hoped Munavvar be candidate and Qasim the running mate. Now Qasim the candidate Dr Munavvar may be running mate. This is not best choice. Dr Munavvar candidate best choice.

I confused Dr Munavvar said he not quit MDP before and now he quit. I don't like some people in Republican Party.

Today Anni make press conference at Al Fresco. Naseem very angry with Hathu giving Al Fresco for Anni to make press conference. Before it was Munavvar and supporters make press conference at Al Fresco.

Anni talked about reducing prices of living. I remember when the prices of living start going up. Last year when the deficit budget passed. They said customs duty increase with new budget. So all shop owners increase prices. Now my mother buy everything for great prices. Everybody very poor after deficit budget passed. Deficit budget = Siyaasee Budget = Political budget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ingireysi bahun rangalhah liyan neygenyaamun dhivehi bahun liyanveenunthoa. pls.