Friday, March 21, 2008

Going to Laamu for tsunami construction

I have to leave to Laamu Gan. Tusnami construction project by Red Cross there. I have to supervise work there. Company i work have many work there in Gan.

I am sad to leave. Because this blog is now many people read blog. I think less support for Dr Munavvar if nothing on this blog for one week. I think of giving blog password to Naseem. But problem he is not very friendly with technology. Naseem use iPhone but he not know how to use blog.

Sometime i thought my boss anti-munavvar and thinking of sending me away to stop blog. But my boss don't know i make this blog.

I very worried. But today at Al Fresco i meet with technology person. He is very good Dr Munavvar supporter. His name Nazeer. I tell him about blog. He very excited. He tell me that he update the blog when I go to Gan. I ask him to consult Naseem. Because Naseem having good ideas. Nazeer also very good in English. He using big English words when speaking.

So i come back after one week. I will campaign in Laamu for Dr Munavvar. I try to make a billboard in Gan with Dr Munavvar slogan. For clean life vote for a clean leader!

No comments: