Monday, March 10, 2008

Naseem return from bangkok. Anni stole Velaanaage.

Naseem return from bangkok business trip. We have Lavazza coffee at Al Fresco. Naseem very angry that I feel confused about Dr Munavvar. Naseem tell Dr Munavvar is very good man and his enemies spreading lies. Naseem very busy with clothes for his shop so he can't polish my English. So many grammar mistakes. I think Naseem write better article tomorrow.

Naseem tell Anni stole Velaanaage. Anni stole Velaanaage because Velaanaage is more beautiful house than Kenereege. This was first time a house stolen. After Anni stole Velaanaage, it was found. So Dr Munavvar had no choice but to take Anni to court when Dr Munavvar was Attorney General.

For the time being I believe Naseem. He is very good friend. He give me tea many times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh thank god for the return of Naseem!!! I hope he brought back some brasso to polish up your grammar and a cool new STD.

Anonymous said...

When Munavvaru's father visited him in Male' when he was the AG, he rented a room at a guest house instead of keeping his father with him. Munavvaru is the most ugly guy who is shy to recognize his own father. HELL ON HIM

Who is Munavvar? said...

I think Naseem very faithful to his wife. So no STD. He watch live shows at Bangkok but he doesn't do anything.